Limousine service & special cars
Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) 46043
- Production year: 1973
- Displacement: 1285 c.c.
- Power: 40 hp
- Approved seats: n° 4
- Type of service: with driver
The Beetle was born in the 30s for the will of Hitler to power the German people, and it was from him that in 1934 Ferdinand Porsche was commissioned to design a car suitable for the German average family, which consumed no more than 7 liters . for 100 km, which was air-cooled (therefore simpler and with fewer potential problems), that was able to reach and maintain for long distances the speed of 100 km / h in order to travel long distances safely, and that its cost to the public did not exceed 1.000 marcs.
This was the beginning of the adventure that brought the beetle to be the best-selling car in the world and with the longest-running production.
The Karmann Beetle cabriolet followed the evolution of the sedan with the same modifications carried out in the same years and ended its production in the middle of 1970.
At the same time, the 1500 cm³ engine also came out of production. The sedan version will continue to be produced for many years, but still with 1200 cm³ and 1300 cm³ engines, up to the most recent restyling of the present day.
-1 day €500
• rent of the vehicle with conductor
• mechanical assistance
• RC standard ensurance cover
• 150 km per day (extra km € 1,00 per km)
• kasko insurance available, with extra cost of € 50.00 per day; insurance deductible 20% of the damage. Minimum uncovered € 400.00
• wedding decoration with tissue bows and stripes included in the price
• wedding decoration with flowers (price depending on the request)