Limousine service & special cars
Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) 46043
- Production year: 1978
- Displacement: 1798 c.c.
- Power: 87 hp
- Approved seats: n° 2
- Type of service: without driver
The MG B is a sports spyder produced by MG (of the British Motor Corporation group, then British Leyland) between 1962 and 1980.
It was undoubtedly the most successful spyder in sales, especially considering the production period that covered almost twenty years (1962-1980).
This car was at the time a turning point for MG because it was quite different from previous models of the make and English spyders in general, as it was characterized by an excellent habitability and spaciousness for those times compared to British rivals and even foreign rivals.
The MG B was the first roadster of the English make with a supporting structure, with great comfort, abundant interior space and easy driving, In contrast to Triumph rivals that required an experienced pilot to drive fast, the MG B could be driven quickly from anyone.
The stylistic project began with a prototype commissioned to the Italian designer Pietro Frua in 1959 on the frame of the previous MG A and in 1960 a prototype was created, not too different from the definitive one.
In 1974, following the US legislation on motor vehicle safety and pollution, the MG-B was restyled and adapted, with the add of black rubber absorption bumpers which, on the front, also incorporated the grille, the bonnet was more sloping and lengthened.
This change unfortunately worsened not only the aesthetics of the car but also its height from the floor that, due to the American law, was raised with consequent loss of appeal for the line.
-1 day €400
-2 days €540
-3 days €670
-extra days €120/g
• free rent of the vehicle without conductor
• mechanical assistance
• RC standard ensurance cover
• 1 day rent - delivery from 09:00 and return before 19:00 to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)
• rent for 2 or more days: delivery from 09:00 of the first day and return before 19:00 of the last day to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)-
• 150 km per day (extra km € 1,00 per km)
• fuel consumption; full on full, fine € 10.00 over the fuel consumption.
• toll, parking fees and eventual fines are in charge of customer (if not using a driver service)
• kasko insurance available, with extra cost of € 50.00 per day; insurance deductible 20% of the damage. Minimum uncovered € 400.00
• delivery and pick up offsite: € 1.00 per km (go and back) plus VAT.
• driver service € 50 per 4h
• wedding decoration with tissue bows and stripes included in the price
• wedding decoration with flowers (price depending on the request)
• minimum 23 years old
• driving license since 5 years
• credit card as guarantee (Visa and MasterCard) or cash deposit to define.