Limousine service & special cars
Castiglione delle Stiviere (MN) 46043
ALFA ROMEO - Spyder "Duetto" cuttlefish bone 1.3 from 1969 (2px)
VEHICLE TECHNICAL DATA
- Production year: 1969
- Displacement: 1290 c.c.
- Power: 89 hp
- Approved seats: n° 2
- Type of service: without driver
Duetto was the official name of the new spyder that was launched by Alfa Romeo in 1966, based on the previous Giulia but using the Giulia 1600 GTV engine and a new beautiful body by Pininfarina.
Thanks to the appearance as car used by Dustin Hoffman in the well-known film "the Graduate" (it is a sales volume in the USA of 40 thousand copies), it is among the few Italian racers to enter the myth even oversea.
The progenitor of the series was soon renamed "Cuttlefish bone" by the fans, because of its smooth shape and the thin tail stretched backwards.
The name Duetto was soon replaced, in later versions, by the name "Spyder" with an indication of the displacement and the type. The first evolution, the 1750 Spider Veloce (fast), was launched in February 1968, with many new improvements, a new 1,779 cc engine, will be extended, rear anti-roll bar, alternator instead of the dynamo, diaphragm spring clutch, standard power brakes, wide rims with 14-inch diameter instead of 15, steering wheel with wooden crown and rear-view exterior rear-view mirror.
In 1968 the "Cuttlefish bone" model saw its latest expression with the Spider 1300 Junior, until 1969.
Since then there have been several new models no longer characterized by the elongated rear, which still remains synonymous of sportiness and style.
-1 day €450
-2 days €600
-3 days €740
-extra days €130/g
• free rent of the vehicle without conductor
• mechanical assistance
• RC standard ensurance cover
• 1 day rent - delivery from 09:00 and return before 19:00 to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)
• rent for 2 or more days: delivery from 09:00 of the first day and return before 19:00 of the last day to the office; (fine €20,00 for each half hour late)-
• 150 km per day (extra km € 1,00 per km)
• Gadget: vintage driver gloves and 60's style female sunglasses
• maps and suggested tour of the area
• fuel consumption; full on full, fine € 10.00 over the fuel consumption.
• toll, parking fees and eventual fines are in charge of customer (if not using a driver service)
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
• kasko insurance available, with extra cost of € 50.00 per day; insurance deductible 20% of the damage. Minimum uncovered € 400.00
• delivery and pick up offsite: € 1.00 per km (go and back) plus VAT.
• driver service € 50 per 4h
• wedding decoration with tissue bows and stripes included in the price
• wedding decoration with flowers (price depending on the request)
• minimum 23 years old
• driving license since 5 years
• credit card as guarantee (Visa and MasterCard) or cash deposit to define.